Monday, June 29, 2009

A little too much...

A little too much, Today was a little to much for me A few falls too many and one win too few A little to long today was a little too long for me but someone is calling - calling my name calling come, come, come and rest all who are weary come come come and rest all who are heavy rest rest rest sometimes i try sometimes i try just a little to hard fighting the current and loosing the fight and sometimes i feel sometimest i feel like i'm swimming alone But someone is holding, holding me up - calling come, come & rest all who are weary rest come, come & rest all who are heavy rest calling me softly and sweetly calling me like im a child calling tho i'm not worthy calling me even now come come and rest all who are weary rest come come & rest all who are heavy rest - rest ___________________________________ I happen to intensly love this song. It is the most played song in my iTunes - separated from the 2nd played by over 100 times. It has such feeling & emotion all through it - kinda how those days are. But, it is awesome to know that we are never alone. God is never going to leave us - even when we feel alone, when we feel we are drowning in it all God is there, holding us up, helping us keep on. I really do serve an amazing God.

No comments:

Post a Comment