Sunday, June 5, 2011

In no certain order...

Things that annoy me, disturb me, or generally amuse me...


1. People who do a year's worth of banking at the drive thru. It is a drive THRU not a park & STAY
2. Registration stickers on all 4 corners of a liscense plate. If they were meant to be in all 4 corners, there would be an indentation on all 4 corners.
3. Following a truck, or being followed by a truck.
4. People who leave their turn signals on when they have no intention of turning
5. Meeting people I know when I am shopping. Not because I dont like the people, just because it feels weird to have little half conversations in the middle of shopping.
6. Backseat drivers. When I'm driving or even if I am a passenger.
7.The fact that I am simply incapable of using a hot glue gun without burning my fingers.
8. Matching socks. I'm gonna throw out all my socks & buy ones that are all the same brand.
9.Unflushed public toilets
10. Putting something somewhere so you'll know where it is when you need it, & then forgeting where you put it.
11. The fact that my husband can fall asleep the moment his head hits the pillow.
12. When you get disconnected mid phone conversation. Do you call them or wait till they call you?
13. Bluetooth headsets - I just cant get used to people walking around in the store looking like they are talking to themselves
14. "floppy fish" handshakes.
15. The scan button on the radio/constantly flipping channels
16. comb-overs
17. mocking birds that copy car alarms
18. people that dominate conversations & can always make it pertain to 1 certain topic
19. roadkill
20. talking, laughing, or walking in one's sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment