Monday, March 31, 2014

Jennie's with Jesus

Its been awhile. Its not  that I've not had anything to write about, its just that most times the posts get written in my mind and stop there.
Not tonight.
Sometimes, it needs to be written down. Sorted out Processed.

This morning I almost didn't go to church. I had a rough night dealing with a migraine, and figured it would be beneficial to sleep off the remaining headache. About 10 minutes before it was time to leave, I decided to go along. I got my self together and off we went.
It was a wet rainy morning. Day for that matter. As Olivia wriggled her way through church I tried to distract her by pointing out the rain making trails down the window.
It worked momentarily, and for a bit distracted me too. There is a certain way that when rain makes trails down a window like that it always makes me feel like God is crying. As I looked out the window, I pondered what would be making God cry. My morning, although not the greatest, was going good.
We left fairly soon after church. I still had a headache, and was ready to get home.
On the way out, I got caught up talking to someone, and then one of the little girls, was talking to me. Smiling and talking to my overly tired little girl, her face lit by her thousand watt smile.
Then we left.
Tonight that little girl, and her thousand watt smile, is lighting up the streets as she dances with Jesus.
As the tears fall, I know now. That's why God was crying this morning. That's why the rain is making trails down my window. As God looks over and sees Jenny dancing with Jesus, I believe he has tears in His eyes.
Oh they're not for Jennie.
They are for her family, who not only have physical pain to deal with right now, but the other kind that hurts so bad you can't decide where that stops and the physical pain starts.
This evening, I'm at a loss.
It doesn't make sense.
It hurts
It cant be sorted out, and right now, I cant process.
All I know, is Jenny's with Jesus, her family is in pain, and God cried.

Please pray for her family. Her sister and parents were also in the accident and in two different hospitals. Her brother and other sisters were at home. Pray for them all. For healing; physical and otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. Michele, your words touch me. Beautiful tribute. -Lucy

    ReplyDelete